LeRoy Heritage Museum received a donation of a 3.7 acre property and a 5,600 square foot Victorian era hotel building in 2015. The organization will use the property as the site of its new museum while its current museum will become a research library and local history programming space.
The Lewis House, or Hotel Lewis, was built in 1896 in the center of LeRoy, Pennsylvania. Read more about its history.
Make a tax-deductible contribution to the LeRoy Heritage Museum Building Fund to help complete the project. Find out more.
Learn about how our organization began, what it has accomplished, and where it is going in the future.