Hours & Fees
Museum Hours & Fees
- Open Saturdays, 1-4 p.m., May through the end of October.
- Open on LeRoy Old Home Day (typically July 4 each year unless the 4th is on Sunday, in which case it is July 3rd), 9 am to 2 pm.
- Open on Barclay Mountain Heritage Day, the second Saturday of August each year.
- Open for group tours at other times by appointment. We have organized group tours in the past for church groups, scout groups, senior citizen clubs, family reunions, and other organizations. We have plenty of outdoor space if you would like to bring a lunch.
- SUGGESTED ADMISSION FEE: $5.00 per person. Age 18 and under are free. There is no charge for current museum members, school groups or other children's clubs such as Scouts and youth groups.
Research Hours & Fees
- There are currently no hours for research and we are not scheduling appointments as we are unpacking and reorganizing our research collection after having moved the museum. In the meantime, if you have a question, contact us through the website.
- We anticipate beginning to schedule appointments in June 2023.